How many Hits / Clicks per day?

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (51 posts)
  1. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

Hello, I would like to know how man hits / clicks per day everyone is getting. I would also like to know how long you have been a member and how many hubs you have published. Any information helpful. Thank You

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm interested too, but I doubt you'll get much response.  I average about 10 views/day for each of my 13 hubs.  I have been submitting for a month.

marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello Ron, Thanks for responding.

So you are averaging around 169 overall per day on 13 hubs? You are doing much better than I. I am getting around 160 - 220 overall on 72 hubs.

I am only getting around 1-3 clicks per day. Are you making progress on clicks?

Thank You

2. Neil Sperling profile image60
      Neil Sperlingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have one hub that has over 3000 views in just over a year and still averages 6-10 views a day.... others have only brought me a total of 160 views in a year - content!

2. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

It is against Google's TOS to discuss number of clicks & click through rates.

I get about 500 visits (400 from search engines) on a daily basis for 70 hubs.

Your CTR will depend upon whether or not your hubs are highly targeted. Highly targeted hubs that display relevant ads to a certain group of people are what will earn you money.

Hello girly girl, Thank You for responding.

"It is against Google's TOS to discuss number of clicks & click through rates."

Hmmm, wonder why this is?

1. thranax profile image72
        thranaxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Simple, everyone does differently with campaigns. If everyone compared what they made people could target the best markets then SPAM/Fraud click them. This could make google lose thousands. Googles whole adsense program relay on people not knowing the information of each other.

What you can talk about is:
        -Hubpages Pageviews
        -An increase or decrees in income (no specific amount)
        -Traffic or  analytic info that doesn't have to do with clicks, page CTR, or anything in adsense.

Example:
        I am getting 60 pageviews a day.
        I saw an increase in income, even though my traffic decreased by half.
        My Google analytics show  that the keyword taking 40% of the traffic is "fruit salad recipes". Also, the pages that sent traffic to almost all my my hubs are from cooking sites. This makes me think the increase of income is from my hub about fruit salad.

Hope this helps,
        ~thranax~

3. dipless profile image68
    diplessposted 14 years ago

Hi this is my first full 24 hours as a hubber. I have written 9 hubs and over the last 24 hours have had 151 hits and average of 17ish per hub!

Not really sure if thats good average or what!

Those are excellent numbers. Update please after a week.

4. abhitgo profile image60
    abhitgoposted 14 years ago

I think the click rates and the page view varies from country to country.

Hello abhitgo, thanks for responding.

5. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

Over the last 30 days, I've had an average of 380 page views per day.

6. Janet21 profile image82
    Janet21posted 14 years ago

My hubs are on fire lately.  840 daily views on 29 hubs.  Hope this keeps up! smile

I average about $3/day from adsense. I make a lot more $ from eBay sales,though.  I have a hub that shows my hubpages earnings so far.  You can take a peek at that if you want.

7. marinealways24 profile image59

Hello All, Thank You for the help.

Wow, 840 from 29 hubs? What is the secret? I notice that a lot of you with high volume have a lot of posts on the forums. Do the forums bring a good amount of traffic?

8. donbonifacio profile image60
    donbonifacioposted 14 years ago

I get about 10 views a day, but I'm still working on that. any suggestions?

9. qual7868 profile image41
    qual7868posted 14 years ago

87 views today 25 hubs...

10. profile image48
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Bout 350 views a day but the buggers just don't click so I am banning the land lubbers from my hubs, tis expensive running a ship smile

11. C.Ferreira profile image69
    C.Ferreiraposted 14 years ago

The quality of each hubs is important. Hubbers are not going to return to view others hubs when the ones they read are not of any real substance or value!

It is important to spend time on the hubs you write, and then share them with friends and family. Add them to your profile in facebook and you will undoubtedly get some views from that!

12. Kidgas profile image62
    Kidgasposted 14 years ago

I had 18 views today on 12 hubs but I just joined 8 days ago.  The majority of my hubs are only a few days old.  I have had a total of 115 views during my time here.  I am hoping to begin averaging one view per hub per day over the next month as I build up my repertoire.

13. marinealways24 profile image59

Hello,

Thanks to all for posting your comments and numbers. Much appreciated.

How much traffic does twitter and facebook bring?

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Forget that my friend just hang in there and be patient, all good things come to those who wait. In months to come as you add hub by hub your traffic will increase and you will get direct traffic which pays more. Keep the faith !

14. curiozities profile image61
    curiozitiesposted 14 years ago

Y'all are doing far better than I am.  At the rate I'm going, I'll make my first dollar through HubPages by, oh, 3028.

Hello curiozites,

That is what I first believed of my earnings. They are gradually picking up, however I am still learning.

15. soni2006 profile image78
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

I have got 739 pageviews in my 211 hubs for today. I think not a nice number. I have to do many more things to increase the pageviews, as increased pageviews will increase my adsense impressions thereby increasing my adsense revenue on per day basis.

Hello Soni, you are definately on the right track in my belief. Do you have any hub marketing tips to increase traffic?

1. soni2006 profile image78
        soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Hello Soni, you are definitely on the right track in my belief. Do you have any hub marketing tips to increase traffic?"

No I dot not have any special techniques for hub marketing and follow sites in the Share it button after finishing my hub, but I have one technique which I would like to share with you. For the last 5 to 6 months, I am writing less but I write articles on rarely discussed topics and sometimes the things on which I write no one has written on hubpages also. I always check my Google Analytics account that which rare keyword is getting good amount of visitors, especially unique. As fas as writing goes, I am myself a proofreader of medical transcription docs for the last 10 years so I have inherited good grammar skills from this profession of mine which is a plus point when you write articles. One more point, I try to write articles in as simple language as it can be.....

16. marinealways24 profile image59

Hello Soni, Thank You for your comments. You bring excellent experience and perspective into view. "One more point, I try to write articles in as simple language as it can be....."

Excellent statement. I try to do this as well. If someone doesn't know what they are reading, they probably stop reading it. Thank You for the help.

1. soni2006 profile image78
      soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dear.

17. aniketgore profile image60
    aniketgoreposted 14 years ago

70-100 views per day. Most from Search Engines. But no body clicks. Lolz.

18. marinealways24 profile image59

Hello aniketgore, Thanks for posting.

I have written on various content. I have no idea where the hits I get are coming from, however they tend to be improving. Maybe it is variety as much as content.

19. dipless profile image68

Hi marine, you should add channels to you adsense account, this will allow you tell which hubs are performing better smile

20. lindagoffigan profile image58
    lindagoffiganposted 14 years ago

I average between 500 and 700 view a day on 388 hubpage articles.

21. BristolBoy profile image64
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

About 100 views per day across my 18 hubs is average for me.   However, recently this has increased greatly with one hub seeing much more traffic.

22. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

Im so upset. I average about 25 to 30 views a day from 8 hubs. I know i need to write more articles, but it seems so hard to try to write more than 1 in 3 to 4 days.
    My goal in the next 30 days is 100per day. Guess i need to write about another 20 hubs. GOSH!!!

1. viryabo profile image93
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Published 3 additional hubs.  Clicks now average 45-49.
      Im glad. But 17 more to write and publish. SIGH!

23. Ladybird33 profile image65
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Ok, now I am depressed...I am not averaging a lot of clicks like you are...wonder why?

1. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just checked out a few of your hubpages and I think they might need a little boost on the titles, maybe a bit more descriptive keywords, so for example your Business Tips could be titled as "7 top business tips that could turn around your business"

Titles are only the first step, there is a requirement to follow through with related keywords in your hubpage articles too and making sure the photo images aren't blurry like the one at the top of your hubpage Business tips and try to save your photos as good keyword file names too, so they upload and contribute to the related content vibe.

Keep at it, it took me awhile to get a few views!

24. marinealways24 profile image59

Hello, Thanks to all for posting.

LadyBird, I'm only getting around 1-3 a day.

25. dipless profile image68

Hi marinealways24, you asked me to update after a week so here it is I have had 924 views in the last 7 days, not to bad, I am quite pleased with this, but amazingly 1 of my hubs has had 25% of the traffic, obviously touched on a hot topic there! So will keep plodding away smile

26. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

615 views so far on my 243 hubpages, it is increasing however and it has fluctuated the last week or so up to over 700 views...I expect this to increase with more focused hubpage topics.

27. lawretta profile image63
    lawrettaposted 14 years ago

Left for a few weeks and my adsense earning sprung high

28. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

Now in the 60's. 15 more hubs to go.

29. richardmacarthy profile image60
    richardmacarthyposted 14 years ago

I average like 90 hits a day from 9 hubs, 2 of my hubs get like 75 of those tho, while the others get none or hardly none.

30. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

I'm averaging about 4400 pageviews per day.

1. lrohner profile image67
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Relache, do you find that some hubs tend to do better as they age? Or is it pretty much if they suck now they're going to suck later?

1. relache profile image72
        relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There's no one answer for how a Hub is going to do over time.  I think having a wide variety of topics and styles offers better chances to develop enough of a steady performance base.

2. profile image0
        Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have some hubs from six months ago that are just starting to see traffic. The older ones also seem to be more stable. Though I do push traffic to new ones from lots of backlinks.

There's no rhyme or reason to what's going see traffic on any given day though.

31. Susana S profile image90
    Susana Sposted 14 years ago

I'm getting about 300 page views a day - mostly from outside hubpages, but not many clicks. Had a few amazon sales though so i'm hoping it will pick up! I'm working more on improving the SEO of each page rather than just writing loads of hubs. I just wrote a hub about how to seo your page which you might find useful.

32. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

My page views suck, ergo my hubs must suck...does that help?

1. lrohner profile image67
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Let me set the record straight. Your hubs do NOT suck!

1. Jane@CM profile image60
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awww, thanks!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)