jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever deleted a hub?

1. davidlivermore profile image98
    davidlivermoreposted 3 years ago

Have you ever deleted a hub?

I just deleted two of my hubs today.  It was actually really hard.  I have never deleted a hub before.  One was just under-performing and was my lowest scoring up.  I knew it couldn't  be salvaged.  The other was much better, but I didn't like it at all.  I could have tried to salvage it, but I also used the content in other hubs I had, so I felt it was time I deleted it.  So, have you deleted a hub?  Was it hard for you to do?

2. swilliams profile image85
    swilliamsposted 3 years ago

Yes I have. I think that it is good that you are looking over your Hubs. Taking away can be just as important as adding. Quality Hubs are highly desired. smile

3. jlpark profile image83
    jlparkposted 3 years ago

Yep, usually cause it isn't working like I meant it to, not engaging and there's nothing I could do to save it.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I haven't yet. So far I've been able to boost back up my low performance ones enough to keep them going. Sooner or later, I'll probably end up deleting some, but I think I'll hate doing it.

5. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 3 years ago

When I started writing My position was to "never delete a hub."  But eventually I realized that a few under performing articles were to far gone to fix and that keeping them was more of a detriment than a benefit.  Once I made that realization it was not hard to delete those hubs.

working