jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

When will we ever get good pay on hubpages?

1. clivewilliams profile image82
    clivewilliamsposted 3 years ago

When will we ever get good pay on hubpages?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

My friend if you are on Hubpages to make "good" money; unfortunately you will be disappointed. Not trying to be negative, just honest.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What he said.

2. clivewilliams profile image82
      clivewilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

lol....that is something i beleive, i love to write, but love getting paid even more!

3. Cristale profile image86
    Cristaleposted 3 years ago

It is possible but, like anything else, it involves creativity, hard work, dedication, motivation, and advertising. Many people want to make money on HubPages, but they do not work at it or invest enough time/energy into this site.

1. clivewilliams profile image82
      clivewilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

true words

4. profile image0
    Leilani Allmonposted 3 years ago

I think most people will not make more than supplemental income here. If you created only search friendly posts, made this you full time job, and posted over a hundred hubs a month, then you might make some good pay.

5. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Without years of hard work it isn't likely. It isn't very likely no matter what, but the least you will have to do is spend years here. I make enough to pay a few bills a year so I won't complain, though I have to admit it would be nice to make some more!

6. Hannah Elise profile image85
    Hannah Eliseposted 3 years ago

Really all you're looking at it is some spare change. But that's better than no spare change, right?

working