1) Select a topic on which you are reasonably knowledgeable to write an engaging and interesting article.
2) Let the stuff be at least 1500 word long.
3) Give a title that users are likely to search related to the subject
4) Don't forget to write the summary (as you input into Hubpages)
5) Break the article into 3-4 sections and put the stuff in separate text boxes. Add sub titles to the text boxes (preferred).
6) Put at least 3-4 pictures / photos, inserted between the text boxes.
7) Add any video links/ add a poll etc if you feel like.
8) Thoroughly check for spelling, grammar mistakes and then post.
9) Keep your fingers crossed till you find somebody reading, and better, commenting on it!
by whooops8 years ago
Hello everyone, I am new obviously & this is my first time here at the Hubber's Hangout so please be gentle with me.Anyway, I have this nagging question inside my head which I really wanted to ask but I couldn't...
by Sandy Mertens8 years ago
I published a new Hub. Though I started several months ago, this is only my 5th Hub. I still don't know how to get traffic to my hubs. Can anyone help? This is my newest. Also can I format any links? I always feel...
by pgrundy8 years ago
I try to respond to everybody who takes the time to comment on my hubs. I really appreciate that they cared enough to do that. But when people want to get into some kind of on and on and on debate I start to resent...
by Sabrina Yuquan Chen (陈玉泉)7 years ago
There are two newly discovered hubbers who have only posted raw translations by using online translating tool, what they did was merely copy and paste the results without doing any further modifications. From the...
by carol stanley11 months ago
Do you continue to read hubs of those you follow if they don't comment on your hubs?When you have limited time do you just comment on those who regularly comment on your hubs?
by dyesebel108 years ago
I feel good when my score is going up. I feel important and get noticed by others.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.