1) Select a topic on which you are reasonably knowledgeable to write an engaging and interesting article.
2) Let the stuff be at least 1500 word long.
3) Give a title that users are likely to search related to the subject
4) Don't forget to write the summary (as you input into Hubpages)
5) Break the article into 3-4 sections and put the stuff in separate text boxes. Add sub titles to the text boxes (preferred).
6) Put at least 3-4 pictures / photos, inserted between the text boxes.
7) Add any video links/ add a poll etc if you feel like.
8) Thoroughly check for spelling, grammar mistakes and then post.
9) Keep your fingers crossed till you find somebody reading, and better, commenting on it!
by Erin Lee 5 years ago
Hi ya'll. I'm a newbie and am wondering what hub scores ranging from 47 to 56 mean? What is a "good" hub score and how does that impact things?Thanks so much!!!
by Catherine Giordano 2 years ago
My hub scores range from 65 to 87 as of the last time I looked. My average is 73. To me it seems like I have a "C" average. I'm disappointed and discouraged. I am doing everything that is recommend to get a good score.It is disheartening not to get a feedback. For...
by OPSCisco 2 years ago
What is considered a good hub score? How do I improve my hub score?
by Skylar Spring 6 years ago
How do you come up with good Hub Topics?Just wondering what methods other hubbers use.
by sheilamyers 2 years ago
I don't worry about hubscores as long as my hubs get featured the first time I hit "publish". I know the score can start off low but can steadily climb over time. Curiosity has finally gotten the better of me and compelled me to ask this question. I know we'd all like to be able to create...
by foreclosure2010 9 years ago
I would like to think I do . After all there is great incentive to give good hub with all the different ways to make money.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|