jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

As a writer, do you feel the need for a lot of encouragement?

1. Joel Diffendarfer profile image93
    Joel Diffendarferposted 3 years ago

As a writer, do you feel the need for a lot of encouragement?

As a new poster here on HP, the whole "glitch" thing with view updates has got me bugged.  It also taught me something new...I thought I write simply because I write--but, the lack of being able to see my real time stats has challenged me...

2. askformore lm profile image69
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

YES! I am certain that all Internet writers need encouragement.
    And I believe that HubPages is a great place for writers to meet in their "own small hubs" where they can encourage each other.
    PS: I am new here at HP. My hubs here are merely some very old Squidoo lenses (I haven't been active on Squidoo for years - Now I am inspired to become a "Hubber". smile I am working on cleaning up my old stuff & write some new hubs. ... So, I too need encouragement.

3. Elsie Hagley profile image60
    Elsie Hagleyposted 3 years ago

Little bit of encourage is nice, as I writer I don't feel I need alot.

Everyone has a feeling that they need a boost and I do at times, when I feel like that I just leave it for the day and return to it the next day, then get on with it, usually works for me.

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 3 years ago

I don't need any encouragement, in fact I've been writing 4 years and making a good part-time income from it, in my spare time.  And almost no-one knows or ever asks me about it!  But for me I'm motivated by having an extra income, besides my day job.