jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How often do you tweak your hubs?

1. misslong123 profile image84
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

How often do you tweak your hubs?

2. stefanz99 profile image62
    stefanz99posted 3 years ago

When there is something to add to the hub new content or when anything changes.
    I think its good when you review each hub ones or twice a month.

misslong123posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Have you ever learned more and then gone back and basically spent a lot of time tweaking? For example only in the past year I learned what SEO is so very few of my hubs have been shared on social media sites.

2. Elsie Hagley profile image64
      Elsie Hagleyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Having many Squid Hubs I have been tweaking everyday. All have been updated since the transfer. Now I'm updating and improving them continuously because of hubs becoming unfeatured.

3. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 3 years ago

I regularly edit my Hubs to "Evergreen" them.  In edit mode I try to ensure all the boxes are ticked, I'll add to the length of the text, add extra photos or additional capsules to my Hubs - Poll's etc.  I like to edit them regularly as otherwise I worry they are getting old or out-dated!  I would say I spend more time editing than I do creating new Hubs sometimes!  But it seems to be working well for me, around 110 Hubs and over 5 million views.

misslong123posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am the same. I edit more than create new. I have 100 to work on so it keeps me busy but I don't get that kind of traffic. Any secrets you could share w how you market/SEO etc for a gal who needs some encouragement ? wink

2. stricktlydating profile image84
      stricktlydatingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

HI Mislong123, I have no secrets about the traffic, Just adding the links capsule to my Hubs for a few of related Hubs, follow and comment on other Hubbers pages regularly and I Tweet a Hub twice a day. Your Hubs look good!

working