jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Losing Earnings If You Delete Hubs

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Losing Earnings If You Delete Hubs

If you delete a hub, do you lose accrued earnings?  Earnings for today not updated yet, so do you lose earnings if you delete before update, if you don't lose accrued earnings.   I know you lose views count, which has me thinking about earnings!

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

If you are asking about earnings that the Hub brings in, it depends whether the Hub has a lot of clicks on ads.

If you are asking about earnings which Hub has already earned before deleting, then I would say no. They are either sitting in PayPal waiting for earnings monthly increase or on their way to your bank. Deleting Hub should not effect any earnings already earned. After all, you earned the money before the Hub was deleted.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am talking about the monthly earnings report.  Let's say they are a day behind in update, I delete a hub, do I lose the earnings from that hub if delete before update, if that hub has earned anything to begin with.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I do not see why, you already earned them before Hub was deleted. You should still have right to earn them.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image74
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

No, you do not lose earnings if you unpublish a Hub.

Closed to reply

working