Has the inclusion of pictures in the Q&A been positive or negative?

1. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Has the inclusion of pictures in the Q&A been positive or negative?

I can understand why they introduced pictures to the Q&A section, though I feel like the vast majority of them are google image spam, unrelated, or imply an answer the poster is looking for. Would you say that their inclusion has been more positive or more negative, overall?

2. Kylyssa profile image97
    Kylyssaposted 3 years ago

Maybe they are hoping people will pin the photos on Pinterest?

I don't actually like that it's an option because I feel as if I'm obligated to use a photo if I want people to see my question. I try for eye-catching photos, usually public domain images that look good small. I'd much rather all the focus were on the words in the question, though.

I dislike the Google image spam and I dislike how some pair images with their questions to make offensive but wordless statements.

Overall, I couldn't say how it has been working out. I don't have any way to know if the views for the Q&A section have gone up since the inclusion of photos or not.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I don't see the point of adding a photo. Most of the time the pix seem to be random images that have little, if anything, to do with the question being asked anyway.

Though I will confess that I occasionally get some sadistic pleasure out of posting a picture of a can of SPAM as a reply to obvious junk Q&A's. big_smile

working