jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How did it feel when you got a 100 Dollars for the first time from hubpages?

1. mastergreen profile image78
    mastergreenposted 3 years ago

How did it feel when you got a 100 Dollars for the first time from hubpages?

Where you happy? overjoyed? excited? How did it feel? I am just looking for some inspiration.

2. profile image0
    Ethan Digby-Newposted 3 years ago

Probably really really good, since it is incredibly rare to get one hundred dollars from a place like hubpages.  While you can get $100 over a year or so, only a dozen people get $100 from Hubpages monthly, and they have almost a thousand hubs under their name. Keep working at it, and you'll get their eventually, plus if you get $100 on month, you'll continue to get that money for a long time -- it's a long term investment.

mastergreenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Very helpful answer. Thank you.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

There is a sense of affirmation towards one's choice in writing. Very few people, who are passionate about writing, get paid for it. It's kind of like the feeling one gets when they win a writing contest. Suddenly the thing they worked so hard on has value. It doesn't dispel all fears about failure, nor does it eliminate our day jobs. But I would certainly describe it as a warm fuzzy feeling that followed you for a good month or so.

Thank you for this answer.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'll let you know whenever it finally happens. big_smile

ha ha great answer!

5. profile image0
    SteviJayposted 3 years ago

I have 25 Featured Hubs right now and 18 cents...but if I had $100.00 I would be over the top excited and so motivated to keep writing!!!

I completely understand hahaha.

working