jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How to make 100 dollars per day online?

1. Island Tropical profile image60
    Island Tropicalposted 4 years ago

How to make 100 dollars per day online?

I am looking for a method to make 100 dollar per day online, is clickbank the total solution? Can we use clickbank on hubpages?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image62
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

No, and most platforms no longer allow clickbank.

1. getonlineseo profile image60
      getonlineseoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yeah ! wordpress just ban their hop links.

3. gpishev profile image60
    gpishevposted 4 years ago

Best thing to do is to start your own website and use other sites like hb to promote your services/products.
    But the better way according to me is to make your own product and promote it to other affiliates so they'll do the half job - selling it, and you will concentrate on the marketing side. Here you can use amazon or ebay, and I heard some people make really good money with this companies.
    100$/day is my desire too. Keep up with your goal!

4. CraftytotheCore profile image84
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I've never used clickbank but I did get their information.  From what it looks like they want you to review products?  But they suggest you buy the product first.  Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I thought that was the idea behind clickbank.  I don't see how I would make $100 a day writing for clickbank if I had to buy products to review.

5. Wakerra profile image76
    Wakerraposted 4 years ago

anything that offers large amounts of money in short amounts of time is usually a scam, or requires amazing sales abilities.  Unless you're an amazing artist of some sorts and can sell creative and catchy yardwork/artwork/furniture, or take "picking" as a profession, there isn't much out there

6. getonlineseo profile image60
    getonlineseoposted 4 years ago

Yes ! it can be a good source of income but daily 100 bucks isn't cooking well.

working