jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How did you feel when you got your first paycheck from HubPages?

1. JakeFrost profile image62
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

How did you feel when you got your first paycheck from HubPages?

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Very happy & I love seeing my earnings increase every month ! I am using my earnings towards making more money as we are planning a trip to Europe etc next year !

3. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

I am looking forward to that day!  I have deferred receiving any payments until there is a healthy amount to use for some travel.

4. internpete profile image88
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I was pretty happy. It made my efforts seem like they had paid off more or less.

It also impressed many of my friends, who were surprised I could make money off of writing articles online.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Excited. Like I could beat my last time. Instead of 9 weeks, maybe 8.

6. bdegiulio profile image98
    bdegiulioposted 5 years ago

I felt great.  It's not that it's a lot of money, it's more an indication that we are making progress here on HubPages.  I think it's also an affirmation that the whole process works as advertised here.  Now that I've received my first paycheck it's time to get to the point where I can get one every month.

7. nakmeister profile image80
    nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

It felt great, of course! Even though it wasn't a lot of money, it proved I could earn money by writing online - until then I was never really certain of that. Also felt kind of proud of myself for sticking at Hubpages long enough to get a payout. Like bdegiulio, I'm now working towards getting a payout every month - a regular income from writing even if only small will be a great milestone to reach.

8. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I haven't yet reached the payment threshold, but I'd love it when the day comes ^_^ It's definitely something to look forward to!

9. RASO profile image73
    RASOposted 5 years ago

I will see next month (I hope) how will I feel smile

10. CWanamaker profile image96
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I was pretty excited!  It was nice to show it to all those thought that HP was a scam.