jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you get more followers on Hub Pages?

1. Kristen Howe profile image89
    Kristen Howeposted 3 years ago

How do you get more followers on Hub Pages?

2. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 3 years ago

If you are new or relatively unknown, you need to follow other Hubbers and comment on their Hubs. Eventually that will pay dividends and they will reciprocate.  Of course, it helps if you write about interesting topics, but I've found that even poor writers will gain followers if they become an active member of the community.

3. Kristen Howe profile image89
    Kristen Howeposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the tips Billy. I've been following more people this month. I guess I should comment more in the future.

4. allamazingstuff profile image80
    allamazingstuffposted 3 years ago

There is really no short cut here... I mean, I think it's a slow process: you have to write often and about interesting topics and also you need to be active in the community. This means leaving interesting comments (not just 'hey, great Hub') answering Hubbers questions ecc. Good Luck xxx

5. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

By writing interesting hubs that appeal to the hubbers and by reading, commenting and following other Hubbers. You will find that they will reciprocate your comments and they might follow you as well. By interacting with Hubbers on the Forums.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

hub content is very important, and reading other hubs, give comments, you generate more followers, mine increased

7. Rachel L Alba profile image93
    Rachel L Albaposted 2 years ago

I noticed that when I explore the hub and follow other people, I get followers back to me also.  I guess your pictures on the hubs have something to do with catching someone's attention and when they click and like your other hubs, that helps too.