jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to get more traffic?

1. profile image56
    Z3USposted 3 years ago

How to get more traffic?

Can can I get more traffic to my hubs

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

share your hub links to FB, twitter, linked, tumblr and stumbleupon, these sites can help you to get more traffic

3. Niko Linni profile image85
    Niko Linniposted 3 years ago

Also partake in the community more, make sure your content is top notch, and read and comment on others' hubs.

4. Exotic_Kitten profile image47
    Exotic_Kittenposted 3 years ago

1) Share your Hubs/Hubpage with friends & family through facebook/myspace/twitter and any other related programs.
    2) Comment on other peoples Hubs
    3) Answer questions on Hub Pages

Basically what Niko said - partake with the community of hubpages smile

5. Mahanais Dev profile image61
    Mahanais Devposted 3 years ago

Yes Facebook, Twitter and other social media are great ways to receive more traffic to your hubs but there are so many other great ways as well. As a digital marketer I can honestly say traffic exchanges are a great way to draw attention to your hubs as well as viral mailers. These services are free to join and they allow you to advertise your links. The two sites that I often use are www.Sweeva.com and www.Herculist.com.  These sites are well established and the people within the community that are on their mailing list are business minded individuals that are serious and actually show genuine interest towards the information that is sent to them. I have always gotten great results and feedback by utilizing these two websites.  I hope this helps.

working