jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

How to monetize hubs with Amazon and ebay?

1. Kristen Howe profile image90
    Kristen Howeposted 3 years ago

How to monetize hubs with Amazon and ebay?

For the past three months, I've been making money with Adsense via Hub Pages.  But I've been wondering about adding Amazon and ebay, too, since I do  include Amazon products in my hubs. For almost a year, I've been monetizing my book review blog with Amazon Associates to make some money off with it. So I'm wondering on how to do Amazon here, without effecting my blog.   Any thoughts on it?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

You earn from Amazon Sales by way of your commissions, that is it.

Kristen Howeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Okay Linda. Do I need to configure another Amazon account, which would be different than my AA account? How about ebay?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

In the place to configure, you either use your own AA account or use the HP Amazon program in which HP will give you an ID which is totally separate from your personal AA account.HP program, HP pays you commissions.

3. Kristen Howe profile image90

Thanks Linda for helping me out. I might give both of them a try next week. I might add some ebay products, if it's related to my hub.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you are going to use your own Amazon Affiliate Account go this link  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/crea … te-account
      Step 5: Enter your Associates ID at HubPages

In my own AA account I created a tracker ID to for HP.

5. Kristen Howe profile image90

Thanks Linda. I'm still new here, trying to figure things out. I'm waiting to hear from ebay too.

3. ForLoveofCupcakes profile image85
    ForLoveofCupcakesposted 3 years ago

You can sign up to be a hubpages Amazon / eBay affiliate and from what I understand, it's separate from Amazon associates that you do on your blog. 

It's a great idea to at least have some Amazon / eBay pods within your hubs if they're relevant and not overly-promotional.

I don't think there's anything to lose, so for me, it's totally worth a shot.  I've made a little bit of money using these pods.

Thanks Cupcakes for helping me out.  I only do at least 1-2 Amazon prods for most of my hubs except for maybe one, which was an essay on my dog. I'll check it out next month.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

you can use back your amazon account but remember to edit it in your account settings to earn money

Peach, I'm a still bit lost with the Amazon account. I get this message, when I want to configure Amazon tonight. PLEASE NOTE: By signing up to earn from the HubPages Amazon Program, you are electing to stop earning from  which will be replaced when

working