jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

am i starting on the right footage?

1. chinweike profile image70
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

Hello fellow great hubbers am glad to be in your mist as one of you and have just made my first move as a hubber. Please i need constructive critism of this hub before i go on creating another. Thanks in anticipation
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Bankruptcy-Experts

1. SandyMcCollum profile image71
      SandyMcCollumposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I looked at it and I agree with Cagsil. Your spelling and grammar make it clear that English is not your first language, which is okay but it shouldn't show in your writing. Sentence structure is very important to convey a message.

I also agree that you just scratched the surface of a great hub! The subject matter is one that a lot of people an relate to, and you should get lots of traffic when you add more content and make some small improvements.

Write on, try and try again, we'll help you.

*Sandy

chinweikeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the unbiased review. I have made the necessary correction and would like further review.
        Thanks and God bless

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hello,

To try to be a nice critic and not to be mean, but you need to seriously check out your grammar in your sentences and check for typing errors for which you overlooked.

Not many people are going to help you or respond to your call for help, simply because your OP topic was incorrectly displayed.

Am I starting on the right foot? Should have been your statement.

How you wrote it - am i starting on the right footage? Doesn't make any sense.

Just thought I would let you know. Also, your Hub is way too short. It touches on the topic for which you wanted to talk about, but doesn't get too deep into what can happen(details).

You seem to honestly portray your feelings about the topic, but a little more effort would help and go a long way. Make sure that your Hub speaks volumes on what you're talking about and make sure when you write, you convey factual evidence and solutions for the problem.

I hope I helped. smile

thanks for your observation. I will review it again and add more content

3. bat115 profile image76
    bat115posted 7 years ago

I think you did a good job. and that's a great first hub.

thank you

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

That looks a lot better than it did. Congratulations on your first great Hub.

Have a great day. smile

thank you

working