jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Reviewing my hubs

1. fromheart profile image48
    fromheartposted 7 years ago
  2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hello,

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-do-a-keyword-research : This Hub is pretty informative and has a nice layout. However, there are some spaces that need to be inserted, in areas, such as a space after a comma?  no-no " beieve,if" vs. "believe, if". This single change provides understanding to your reader, that you are careful and meticulous about your work. Also, on this one particular Hub, you've allowed someone to place their own link in your comment section. I am aware that they gave you a nice comment on your Hub, but everyone you show your Hub to, has the potential of checking out that person's link. I frown on the use of my comments section to be used as a free source of advertising someone else's work. It might sound selfish, but I am protecting my readers from spam. Your sentencing format, in certain parts is improper or break apart when the sentence is not supposed.

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Beginners-guide-to-SEO : This Hub has some errors in it also, same spacing problem. Also, has sentencing in certain part are improper or break when not suppose to. You have a comment on the Hub, that wonders or hopes, your content isn't duplicated or copied from another source....It might draw your content to be scruitnized.

These are just two of your Hubs. I think you should go back over all your Hubs and check for the same mistakes.

I hope I helped. smile

fromheartposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your feedback cagsil.I will try not to commit the same mistakes in the future hubs.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome! big_smile

3. Haunty profile image89
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

Hi fromheart,

I read your SEO hub and I found it very useful to get a clearer picture of what SEO is.

fromheartposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Haunty..

working