You asked where the issue was, and I gave you the answer. There is no money to be made from copying and pasting, there is also no pride and dignity. You dont need my words to hurt you, you hurt yourself. Copying content gives you the hubberscore of 2, don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer.
If duplicate (copied) content is the issue, starting to write at least some semi decent original content will get you there faster than what you're doing right now.
Depending on how much time and energy you put into it, it could be as little as six months. I have been close to a year at writing online and have only made close to $30, but I know that as soon as I start getting the traffic, all those articles will start getting far more money for me.
Copied content is stealing and my recommendation is to research exactly what you have written about and put it into your own words. It certainly does not feel good when a writer has their work stolen allowing others to profit that is why all of mine are copy-written. Create your own work with your own flare and earnings you will see but dont' steal other people's words that is not polite nor nice.
Money isn't going to be made easily on this site. You're not going to get something for nothing. You have to work for it, as you have to do for all money. Start writing original things and you shouldn't have a problem. Just keep working at it and you'll get there. I don't know how long it will take though.
don't put money first,put in commitment,write original hubs,learn to get traffic to your blog or website if you have one or two.then let money start coming,yes it might take sometime,but note that nothing genuine comes easily
hub page is a place of fun,make good use of it.am now you fan,hope that will encourage you?
Dearest duplicate I am going to go fan you so when you get your hubs up and running I will be among the first to know. I am sorry that all your research resulted in this. I have just spent a number of hours the other day working on a hub. When my research started turning up hubbers halfway though instead of other internet publishers I knew it was doomed. I published the unique part and left it at that.
mmm I take it you're not aware of tantrum's ability to suck out blood from easy prey... but since you're a duplicate I think she wouldn't be interested in your sample.. she likes fresh untainted original blood!!
OK Look. I went to your hubs. I found them boring, I'm sorry to say. Are you sure they're not duplicate? LOL I'm sure you can write better than that ! at least your posts are well written & entertaining. write something like them, with your style ,and you have a fan !
Hmmm.....? I cannot see any reason why I would think it was anything but a good thing, as in you saying that. I mean, if I wanted to, I guess I could look at it in a negative aspect, because it's unknown if it's the truth?
Liars? Which I'm not calling you one, are wolves in sheep clothing online.
So, there isn't any way to figure out whether or not you would be lying? So, why would I get mad?
If I have in the past, please show me where. I wasn't aware of my actions, as you say.
But, the likelihood you would say it and mean it, are slime anyways. However, it was nice to see you again.
You made an issue about it ! LOL so I can't imagine how you forgot. You even comment about me unfanning you for that. Maybe you remember now ? BTW, don't be offensive, because you know pretty well that I'm not lying !
This comment of yours shows me again why I unfanned you. thanks for reminding me !
The top reasons why duplicating articles won't make you any money:
1) The article you copy has already been on the internet longer so it will have a higher ranking in Google than your copy, which means people will click on that article instead of yours, denying you a chance at any income.
2) If Google Adsense determines you are willingly duplicating the content of others (and not just copying your own) they will ban your Adsense account permanently, denying you a chance at any income.
3) If other writers discover you are duplicating content they will look upon you as a catburgler in the Taj Majal and will vote down your work, negating any climb in hubscore, which in turn prevents the do follow links that would help you make money, denying you a chance at any income.
4) You could get banned from this site (and others), denying you a chance at any income.
And there are other reasons, but these are the top four.
Now, how DOES one make money?
1) Write totally original content - copy nothing from no one
2) Backlink your work through social networking sites
3) Make certain your work is of high quality and makes people want to read more
4) Place a keyword phrase in your title that is low on competition, decent on monthly page hits, and all right on ad cost
5) Expect to make pennies in the first few months and then (if you continue to follow the plan above) prepare for your income to increase as you write more
6) Interact nicely with other hubbers as some of them know the tricks of the trade and they will gladly share ... provided someone doesn't get snarky with them, at which time they will conveniently forget all they know
7) Know that we all start out as tadpoles and remain as such until we learn steps 1-6 and follow them faithfully
thank yuo everybody for making me/letting me know what i was doing wrong for the last/first 4 months. i see tantrum wont be around for a while. thats not good. her spark and pizazz will be sorely missed.
First of all, having a name like duplicate, may not be in your best interest. Secondly, I don't know what your schedule is like, but you may want to write more. Four hubs in four months is not going to impress many people. If you want examples of great craftsmanship. You may want to read some of the work done by the Elite hubbers. A warning, read, observe and learn from their work but if you try any funny stuff, like duplication, you will get caught and your problems now, will be nothing compared to what will happen if you copy from the anyone. If you need to borrow from anyone ask them first, they may even help you, if you are respectful of their rights. I admire the fact that you have taken a first step, in trying to better your ranking and remedy your situation. Hub Pages offers many opportunities to those who are willing to work hard.
By browsing around, it seems like everyone else on here is making so much money. I'm still relatively new, and I promise I looked back in the forums at what everyone else has said in response to these questions...
Over the past two+ years I’ve really put a lot of effort into learning SEO and how to produce content that has some hope of success here on HubPages. It was hard work and frustrating at times, but it really paid...
I've been on here for 9 months and followed all the advice from the learning centre, forums and hubs from the best hubbers. I earned the first $24.00 in the first month and I'm only $1.00 ahead for the next eight. What...
My name is Cherry and I am 2weeks new to hubpages. I have posted two hubs so far.But I havent made anything on them yet. no comments or friends..So, what am i doing wrong or not doing? I dont understand how the kontera...
Hello fellow hubbers. I'm new in Hubpages, 2 weeks to be more precise. I've written 6 hubs, 4 of them are featured, 1 of them is recent and still waiting for approval and the other one was not featured. I would like, if...
I posted some articles here about three years ago and came back to write a few more.I noticed that my previous three articles have almost no traffic (about 600 hits).As far as I can tell, I've written them and my...