jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is it common for all "boot camp" hubs to be featured?

1. Cynthia Hoover profile image97
    Cynthia Hooverposted 3 years ago

Is it common for all "boot camp" hubs to be featured?

So far all of my boot camp hubs have been featured after my first publish (no editing or revisions etc). I am currently waiting on the 5th to be reviewed, I just submitted it. Is this common, or should I be extremely proud they were featured?

2. profile image0
    Whitney Rose Woodposted 3 years ago

I am new as well and all of mine have been featured. Even if it is common, I would still be proud of them. Not everyone can be patient enough to take the time to write. I am also still hoping it is because our writing is worth it. I hope you eventually get an answer from one of the seasoned Hubbers.

Cynthia Hooverposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate the response, I was starting to feel like a ghost or something with no responses to my question lol. I am hoping it is a refection of our writing abilities as well, since I have seen people posting about having to revise articles.

3. profile image55
    growithmeposted 2 years ago

Its not common unless you have written a quality hub without errors, plagiarism etc., kudos to you, and be assured that you are writing quality hubs. I went through your hubs and you inspired me to write more. I am also relatively new here and have one featured hub, will soon be writing more hubs and keep us updated on your online earning ventures.

Cynthia Hooverposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you growwithme! So far it's slow going on the earning. Partly because I do not know much about SEO and Keyword usage. My earnings per day have doubled the past few days though. I assume this is because I am promoting more on twitter, Google+?!

Closed to reply

working