jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any hubbers out there receiving weird, disconnected comments?

1. Born2care2001 profile image74
    Born2care2001posted 3 years ago

Any hubbers out there receiving weird, disconnected comments?

Can anyone help me here? I have been receiving comments that seem to be totally disconnected from the hub I had written. Anybody else experiencing this or have some knowledge as to what might be happening?

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

All I can offer in the line of possible explanations Bruce, is that I have noticed when I go in to the actual Q&A lists, there's an unusually high influx of people who have just signed up (as in "minutes ago") no profile pic or info whatsoever.  They instantly go to the Q&A and ask bizarre, off the wall questions with no sense to them....Just your typical lonely, bored & ignorant creature who has nothing better to do than cause disturbances & try to annoy others.
    I assume they go onto our sites to leave similar nonsensical comments.  Just report them, Bruce.  They disappear in due time.....like a simple head ache.  They persevere & go on to another site!!  LOL
    I always just chalk this sort of thing up to the fact that someone left the door to the flight deck, wide open again!!

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image32
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

Yes, I have had such experience. I just ignored and not approved the same. You too can deny or hide it.

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I don't understand it, Born2care2001. I just got one and deleted it. It was long, disjointed, and rambling, nothing to do with my meatball recipe hub. Really weird.

5. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 3 years ago

yes i've had a few ... mark them as spam ... it will help hubpages admin clear the air.

6. tlcs profile image43
    tlcsposted 3 years ago

May be worth informing technical support.

working