jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

help on referral program

1. Soya profile image54
    Soyaposted 9 years ago

can anybody tell me how the referral program actually works..on the help page they said once we refer any hubber we get 10% of their lifetime impressions ..does this 10% comes from that hubbers  share of 60% impressions(i.e hubber net share=60-10=50%)or from 40% share of hubpages impressions(i.e hubpages net share= 40-10=30%).... i want to refer some of my friends to hubpages so i have to explain them clearly how it actually works ..can any one from the hubpages clearly explain this??

2. jim.sheng profile image62
    jim.shengposted 9 years ago

That 10% is not taken out from new huber's 60% share but from hubpages.com's 40% share. But your referral net share is not calculated by totalCPMX10%,  but TotalCPMX40%X10%. For instance, if a new huber generate 100 impressions, you will get 40X10%=4.

I read this from somewhere among the help, but I can not find it anymore, It seems like this, but not sure.

3. quotations profile image92
    quotationsposted 9 years ago

I am also a bit confused about how the referral works. My hub stats give an estimate of earnings for each url tracker I created. But my question is, where do I find the "real" earnings. Is it in my google adsense stats? If so, they don't seem to correspond at all with the real life stats on my google adsense. I have reviewed the FAQ but I am still not clear. Can someone explain?

4. jim.sheng profile image62
    jim.shengposted 9 years ago

Here is the answer, I found it:

http://hubpages.com/tour/affiliate/

Sometimes I have no click through but I have earnings in my adsense account, although as little as $0.03. I wonder if that 3 cents from the trackers.

1. Soya profile image54
      Soyaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

yeah its clearly mentioned there ..i did n't see that page till now..thanx dude..

5. darkside profile image82
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Stop by my hub: http://hubpages.com/_learn/hub/tracking it may have the answers you are looking for.

1. quotations profile image92
      quotationsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I looked at your hub. Nicely explained. Also, way to go using a referral tracker in your link. You got my page view. cool

working