jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I am new to hub pages, my question is can you get paid for your writing? I love

1. BlueButterfly70 profile image59
    BlueButterfly70posted 2 years ago

I am new to hub pages, my question is can you get paid for your writing? I love writing,

I am a stay at home mother after years of working outside the home as an artist. I would love to find somewhere to write and earn a little extra income. Can someone please explain how this site works.
                                                    Thank You,  B Butterfly

2. Engelta profile image72
    Engeltaposted 2 years ago

In few words, you have to write at least 5 articles, good writing + quality photos/videos, and make sure for the article to reach at least 700 words.
    After you have 5 articles [called hubs] you apply for google adsense, go to settings in earnings tab and they will lead you from there.
    Once that google adsense accepts you, you will start earning based on how many views your articles get, and how many times your ads are clicked. You will get paid through paypal every 28th of the next month if you have 50$ or more in your account.
    Good Luck smile

BlueButterfly70posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much your information was very helpful. I have heard about Google adsense before and most have good things to say, I am going to see what I can do with it.

2. Trevor Wallace profile image77
      Trevor Wallaceposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You need way more than 5 hubs in this day and age. Try more like 15-20. And I'm pretty sure 700 words won't cut it either, unfortunately.

3. Kristen Howe profile image88
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

I agree with Engelta. You can also get paid from Amazon and Ebay, if you include those capsules in your ad.  You have to keep driving traffic to your hub via social networking outlets or sharing here.  You can find more information at the Learning Center and the forums.

BlueButterfly70posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering me your information was very helpful.

working