jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Whats wrong with the HP counts and notices? 1000 views for 1 Hub?

1. Don Bobbitt profile image93
    Don Bobbittposted 2 years ago

Whats wrong with the HP counts and notices? 1000 views for 1 Hub?

OK, I understand things can be a little strange here on HP at times. I was just scanning through my morning Hub list and there is one notice of a Hubber (joined 6 months ago) who is congratulated on passing the 1000 View mark. I go to their site and I see only 1 Hub and "0" followers? Really?

2. Linda Poitras profile image60
    Linda Poitrasposted 2 years ago

I think there's a lot of issues. I post in the morning and more times then not I receive my score in the afternoon and my views sometimes after midnight. I receive email saying someone new has left me a message or following me and I don't see it til 7-8 hours later lol  ... thought it was my PC that was slow  lol

3. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 2 years ago

I went to bed one night as a level 8 commenter and woke up in the morning as a level 6.  I can't figure out what I did to make that happen.

1. FitnezzJim profile image82
      FitnezzJimposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have noted that my commenter stat seems to go down when I delete an old comment or edit one of my recent comments.  I am not sure that is what causes.  Bad typing might do it too.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

There are ones who joined years ago with 0 Hubs and many followers, why should 1 Hub and 0 followers be unbelievable? It probably had no interest to people searching the browsers.

I have looked at GA and seen viewers (of my Hubs) who do not read through or do not leave comments. It is possible to reach 1000 views and have no followers. They may read it, or some of it, leave no comment and not follow you either.

5. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 2 years ago

Don...I joined Hubpages 3 years ago and worked my way up to a level 8 commentator.. then one day went to edit a hub that had been posted 8 months ago.. rec'd a notice from hubpages that it was unacceptable and was unpublished..then without warning the next day I dropped to a level 2 commentator and other hubs were unpublished and the one I edited was back on...There have been some strange things going on, to which I thought was only happening to me...go figure.
    I know there are many writers that were writing on a regular basis, and leaving comments..it was a great support group, and in the last 18 mos have disappeared...

6. Rachel L Alba profile image93
    Rachel L Albaposted 2 years ago

I think I remember seeing that too.  How does one get 1000 views on one hub?  It must have been a very popular topic.

working