jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why can't I use Hubpages on my tablet?

1. wabond profile image78
    wabondposted 3 years ago

Why can't I use Hubpages on my tablet?

I am just going on holiday and tried to transferred my password from my computer to a tablet I am taking on holiday but the hubpages system won't allow me to do this.  I can do this with FB, Yahoo and Youtube with no problems why can't I do this with Hubpages?

2. Maina Ndungu profile image97
    Maina Ndunguposted 3 years ago

There must be an error somewhere. I access virtually all hubpages features from my phones, even a Nokia 2700. A tablet must be able to do more.

1. wabond profile image78
      wabondposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I used this tablet to to go on holiday last year and had no problem getting on Hubpages, but  this time the robot won't let me do it.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78
      LillyGrillzitposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Can you log on using Facebook, instead of the password? The only other thing I can think is check your settings. They may have changed since last trip. Remember it wants to switch to HP Mobile, and mine sometimes has problems with that.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yeah, I also tried on my cellphone, Ipad and they can access hubpages. Maybe try to turn off the firewall, anti virus and try again

4. Matthew Meyer profile image75
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

The site is accessible via tablets and other mobile devices.
    Tablets are given the desktop version in most cases.
    What device, make, model, browser, and browser version are you using to access the site? Please reply via an email to team@hubpages.com

working