Do you think rich readers are a better demographic than poorer ones?

1. misslong123 profile image86
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

Do you think rich readers are a better demographic than poorer ones?

In terms of PPC (pay per click- how we are paid on hubpages if I'm not mistaken) revenue which is only received by gaining readers who will click the ads hubpages places on hubs based on their topic, do you think wealthy readers are more likely to view and click on articles related to their interests as opposed to normal/poor readers who read and click on ads based on their interests? I Ask this out of curiosity as to 1) what readers will bring the best revenue, and 2) which readers actually click on ads? Thoughts?

2. isharkbait profile image94
    isharkbaitposted 3 years ago

I don't think the death of the read makes too much of a difference to be honest. I don't make too much money, but if I am reading your hub and see an add for something I am interested in I am going to click on it. That being said I very rarely click on adds. Not because I don't make money, but because I have little to no interest in them. I'm more likely to open another tab and google it.

3. quicksand profile image81
    quicksandposted 2 years ago

Well, looking at it from a different point of view, I would NOT click on an ad for an airplane although I would love to own one. Had I the purchasing power to own one, I would definitely explore all ads promoting airplanes. Right now, what is more likely to catch my interest would be an ad like "How To Make More Money With Fewer Articles!" So there! The financial situation of the reader does have an impact on his clicking! smile

working