jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

HI I asked this question before but didn't quite get the whole answer. How do I

1. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

HI I asked this question before but didn't quite get the whole answer. How do I get my accumulative

money earned from this site? I have been a member since 2013 and no it has not been in my pay pal. I would have noticed since I sell things on e-bay. I do not want to add every single month up since 2013, I just want to know how much I have earned total and why I haven't seen any money yet. After all its been two years and I should have reached $50 by now which I was told is the minimum before you get paid out. So once again please tell me how to get the total earned. Thanks

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Go to your earnings page. Do you have Adsense?  If not, you won't earn anything from HP programs which includes eBay.

3. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Go to your "Accounts" page, click on "Earnings" (second button from right  at top after "Hubs". From that page you can then choose adsense, eBay, Amazon etc..you can find out from here how much you have earned on each program. You need to make sure you have signed up for Adsense and that it is activated as well as make sure you have advised HP of your Paypal account. That will be shown at the bottom of the page if you have.

4. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

Thanks to both of you. My Google AdSense was not active. Don't know why, because I was sure I did that a long time ago. Now it is. Thanks

working