jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

howdy

1. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

We don't close forum threads because we don't like what's being said. I made it clear why the "banning" threads are being closed here:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31635#post678308
    If you don't want to participate in the forums, though, that is entirely your choice.

I would like to remain active in the forums. I want to participate. Hard to do when every thread gets closed...I am a sad pathetic individual, and forum activity is the whole of my social interaction. I have tried really hard to see the other guys point, even if I didnt agree with it.

Once I got real mad at Atoms Wifey, and then I apologized.

My thread, wich is nowhere to be seen, wasnt anything to do with banning....

I do think its wrong to close all and every thread, that maybe is slightly confrontational....

gives us no chance to work shit out on our own

so....

this will be closed soon I am sure..I wrote you a hub tantrum!!!

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Howdy Justine. Very cool. We shall see if it remains.

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol
      how are ya cowboy?

3. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

Justine...I can feel your frustration....but don't let this negativity get to you.....let's just get through the next 3 days and hope all the wonderful hubbers here will all be back!
    Tantrum...Blood...CW....and anyone else who's been pushed away, know that you are all missed and hope to see u all soon! smile

1. Sa Toya profile image75
      Sa Toyaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Tantrum, Blood and CW have been banned now....really?!!!!
      When?!
      Why?!

Yes they are missed can't wait till the forum's back the way it was! smile

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

blah....Im good!! I just wanted a second to say my thing is all .I got it.  wink
    how are you MOW?

1. myownworld profile image80
      myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

just sending a warm smile your way Justine...I miss everyone here...and it's maddening, and I do understand how one just wants to vent it all out....but let's keep this a happy positive place for our friends to come back to! 2 more days to go!! smile

1. profile image0

smiles to you too. there is still email, and commenting on hubs. smile
        have a good night!!

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

LOL, ya just got ta push it to the limit. Kudos my girl. Go get 'em. sheriff Jason is harmless, just doin' his duty don't cha know? This too shall pass. BTW, are you headin' there to head 'em off? need my rope or spurs? hehe No guns now. Peace!

1. profile image0

HAHAHAHAH!!! I have nothing agianst Jason. I know he has a job to do. I wouldn't want it. like being president of the US.
      I TOLD YOU!!!!! I always end up with my foot in my mouth, and in trouble, no matter how hard I try to be good..Im harmless too!!
      I got to get going here, I hope you all are well, had a great christmas, Ill be back tomorrow!!
      hugs.  smile

6. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Hey, DM.  Just wanted to say hello and would like to wish you a Happy New Year in advance smile

1. profile image0

smile  smile  thanks. You too!!!

7. profile image0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

Hiyall! I just wrote a Hub that may get me banned, too. So, in the event it does, have a Happy New Year everyone! big_smile

1. Sa Toya profile image75
      Sa Toyaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oooohhh What's the hub? I'd love to have a read! big_smile

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's my latest one. I don't want to put it here, that wouldn't be nice. But, enjoy, nonetheless. big_smile

working