jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible for hubscore to be much higher than hubberscore?

1. Engelta profile image72
    Engeltaposted 2 years ago

Is it possible for hubscore to be much higher than hubberscore?

Lately I have noticed that my hubberscore is losing 1 point every single day, no matter how much I have edited my articles. The funny thing is that my hubscore is like 20 points higher than hubberscore. How is this possible? or The hubscore and hubberscore are no more related to each-other?

2. SouradipSinha profile image82
    SouradipSinhaposted 2 years ago

I am way behind you in this writing game but its the same for me too. My Hub score is 20 points higher than my Hubber score. I guess the Hubber score depends upon many factors such as contributing to the forums, having 1000words+ hubs,etc. Maybe someone more experienced will be able to give the actual explanation!

1. Engelta profile image72
      Engeltaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I am looking forward to that smile

3. MarieLB profile image83
    MarieLBposted 2 years ago

I am with you there Engel.  My scenario is exactly the same.

I may be wrong in what I say, but I think that Hubscore[alongside each title] starts off as a measure of the quality of one's article according to HP.  It eventually varies according to whether it performs to expectations {views}.

I see Hubberscore [top of profile] as a measure of the views and/or interest that the article generates.  It might even take clicks into consideration? 

Of course this is all guesswork, as neither Hubpages nor Google are going to spill the beans on what and how they do get to the figures!

All I know that recently my views have dropped alarmingly, and the Hubberscore goes down daily, even when the stats are static.

working