jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Have you checked out and started using the new "About Author" Section here on Hu

1. Perspycacious profile image80
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

Have you checked out and started using the new "About Author" Section here on HubPages?

You can add a 140 characters "About Author" entry for chosen Hubs you have written.  This can prove helpful in leading viewers to your other Hubs.
    This is a nice feature.  Thanks, HP.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11885390_f260.jpg

2. The Dirt Farmer profile image98
    The Dirt Farmerposted 2 years ago

No, I was unaware of it.  Glad I spotted your question. I'd like to try that.  I put an "About the Author" at the bottom of most of my hubs. The first editor I worked with during an HP Apprenticeship suggested it. (He's since left for another job.) Glad HP has given us a way to add the feature easily.

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is located in 'Red' at the far right of the header names at the account page.

2. The Dirt Farmer profile image98
      The Dirt Farmerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Tim.

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I have checked it out and am really happy about it. I am not sure of my bios yet, however I see great potential with Hub Groups. I like the idea of a short blurb of why I am an expert of this or that for a hub or group. Like you shared with 140 characters like the article summary one will have to ponder effective and informative with a bio.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

Yes I have and I like it very much, adds a bit of authority to the hubs and lets readers know a bit about who we are, instead of just a random article on the internet.  That being said, I'm not sure many people will read it - but hey - it's a nice addition anyway for the people who do.  smile

working