Hey y'all! I am new to HubPages. Any tips for a newbie on how to increase my hub traffic? Thanks!
* Write good quality hubs to start with, ideally evergreen, not too short not too long, with great images.
* Try to find a niche topic, a hobby or subject you know a lot about or can research and freshen up.
* Share on social media - but do not swamp or spam.
* Join groups.
* WryLilt the hubber has written hubs on this very topic. Read and learn!!
*Persist. If traffic is low keep at it. Edit older hubs, change titles and so on.
* 80% of traffic comes from only 15-20% of hubs so some hubs may not bring in traffic.
* Seasonal hubs may be low at certain times of year but great when 'in season'. Think about a balance between evergreen and seasonal?
* Remember that the future looks mobile for shorter hubs - many readers look for instant kicks on mobile and apps.
Best of luck with all this. Keep trying. Writing online is tough and often it's best to have other writing sites to help boost income if that's what you're here for!!
Read a lot of hubs, write a lot of good hubs, get involved with the questions and forums, comment on hubs you read. Google will do it's thing, especially if you've constructed your hubs well. Use the help section to make your hubs better. Welcome to HubPages
by wanzulfikri6 years ago
I am really new and I am confused with so many ways to gain traffic. Can I know how I can set up a foundation for my hubs traffic?
by thefedorows2 years ago
What can I do to earn more money on Hubpages? Advice for a newbie.As a new hubber, I have a lot to learn! From your experience, what have you found draws more traffic to your hubs? Please share your 3 best...
by njames3066 years ago
I am very new to HP, nad have created a few hubs, though I don't know how good or bad they are! What next? How do I get people to read them, improve my score, etc. Any help would be very useful? Many thanks Nigel.
by Nell Gwynn8 years ago
I will not advertise my Website, but will say, that currently I earn over $2000 per week by working, almost entirely online. I came to Hubpsges for the traffic, but am dejected when I hear of people being excited, about...
by Academicviews5 years ago
Can any give me some tips on how to use Twitter to increase my traffic?
by peruquois7 years ago
HelloI am very inspired to take the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge. I will do my best, but i really request for guidance regarding rules and regulations. I hope the nice people here will co-operate with meRegardsPeruquois
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.