jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs did you guys had before starting to earn money?

1. maryam-amiri profile image61
    maryam-amiriposted 2 years ago

How many hubs did you guys had before starting to earn money?

please share your experience.

2. tajoo profile image82
    tajooposted 2 years ago

It really depends. But my experience says one should write really high quality and number of hubs before applying for earning programs. I first registered at Adsense with 10 features hubs and got rejected, then I recently registered again with 15 features hubs and got rejected again, the reason is same for both, 'insufficient content'. Even I don't know when should I apply next? Some people get  Adsense approved after 10 or 15 features hubs and mine still got rejected. So maybe I will apply again with 25-30 hubs, and let's see how it goes.

maryam-amiriposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Really? the first thing i did was apply for all the ad program after 1 hub and they all got accepted except ebay still pending. I didnt know that i should public a few hubs before applying.

2. tajoo profile image82
      tajooposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, seems like I need to dig harder to get it, but no problem, I will try few more times before giving up smile

3. Wavie profile image78
    Wavieposted 2 years ago

I first applied when I had published ten hubs and got rejected, then again at 15 and got rejected but then I got accepted after 22 but they changed their mind so now I'm thinking of applying again when I have 30-35 hubs.

maryam-amiriposted 2 years agoin reply to this

wow..that's a lot of patience. I hope they don't change their mind in me..

working