jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Does it make sense to apply for Google Adsense with 12 Featured hubs?

1. Sumi-Main profile image59
    Sumi-Mainposted 2 years ago

Does it make sense to apply for Google Adsense with 12 Featured hubs?

2. emge profile image70
    emgeposted 2 years ago

Frankly google adsense is a pain and i have been its member for 4  years. However the earnings are abysmal and it just doesn't lead to anywhere. So i wonder what is gained by becoming a member of assense. It wont lead anywhere.

Sumi-Mainposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Madan for your input. Thats something new to know..! But one thing in hubpages, unless there is no Adsense approval, we don't get Amazon approval..! Am I right?

2. jainswati profile image71
      jainswatiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

thats true sumi...one will not get approval for amazon,ebay and even for ad program until the one gets adsense approval. According to the hubpages,it is good to have atleast 10 featured hubs with more than 800 words each before applying for adsense

3. Sumi-Main profile image59

Hello Swati, not sure if  all hubs those are featured have 800 words. But After this thread, I did apply and got approved and all other became 'Active'. I was thrilled. Today got mail that it's not! But status is still 'Active' what does that mean??

3. kalyanchakravrthy profile image75
    kalyanchakravrthyposted 2 years ago

yes we can apply for adsense account.until you have reached the some clicks of your hubs and also you must have owned the six months of your website

Ok. What's the limit of count? Any guess? And regarding timeframe of owning the website, is it applicable to hubpages as well?

2. kalyanchakravrthy profile image75
      kalyanchakravrthyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

more than one  thousand clicks should be there from the featured hubs and to be approval for ad sense, it contain nearly 1000words of each hub that you published.

3. Sumi-Main profile image59

I see. Not sure if all hubs those are featured have 1000 words. But I did apply and got approved and all other became 'Active'. I was thrilled. But later, got mail that it's not! But status is still 'Active' what does that mean??

4. kalyanchakravrthy profile image75

i can't understand that your problem. Are you get approval from google adsense?

5. Sumi-Main profile image59

Yes I applied and and then immediately status was showing 'Active' against Adsense, Amazon and Hubpages Program. But around couple of days later I got a mail that in second review, they have rejected.
      But, my account still shows status as 'Active'

6. kalyanchakravrthy profile image75

K. Again reapply the adsense when login to adsense website. I don't know about that, But same reason that you facing, I have it. Then I reapplied and after that i got mail from adsense to fully activate by adding ad unit atleast one.

working