jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How many articles did it take you to be approved by adsense? Still waiting? How

1. Ricki-Lee Keeley profile image82
    Ricki-Lee Keeleyposted 2 years ago

How many articles did it take you to be approved by adsense? Still waiting? How did you find it all?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

I got my account about 5 years ago, so that won't be helpful.

However I looked at some of your hubs and most of them are on interesting topics and have a decent amount of good content in them.

From what I've seen around the site, generally it's best to wait till you have 20 or more hubs and have been actively writing for a month or more. Although your account is 5 months old, your oldest hub is 2 days old.

Don't worry about Adsense too much though - you have less than 1,000 views on your account so you wouldn't be making much money at this stage anyway. Keep writing for a few more weeks then try again.

BTW you spelt "Instructions" as "Instrucitons" in your garlic bread hub and you are not allowed to use watermarked images like those in your iron deficiency hub. wink

1. Ricki-Lee Keeley profile image82
      Ricki-Lee Keeleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou so much for your helpful response Susannah, I ended up approved for adsense once I reached 10 hubs. Its interesting to note that the updated time for hubs rather than published date is shown. Thanks again, ill fix those up when I'm home.

3. Faceless39 profile image95
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I think I had around 11 featured hubs before I even tried. It was easy after that, and I never had any issues.

1. passionatelearnr profile image90
      passionatelearnrposted 2 years agoin reply to this

when did you get approval from adsense? i mean how much time has passed

working