jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is it any bug or glitch on HubPages?

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

Is it any bug or glitch on HubPages?

Just I landed on hubpages to view the reply to my comment by Patricia Scott on her hub titled " Writing ----- With a stroke of her pen". I found the share buttons, ads and image in the midst of text on the page as shown in the image below. Whether it is fault on my computer or is it something on the Hubpages site?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12700754_f260.jpg

2. suraj punjabi profile image87
    suraj punjabiposted 2 years ago

Have you tried refreshing the page? It happens in my case too sometimes, I browse hubpages through my iPad mini. if refreshing won't help, close the browser and re open and try again. Otherwise try a different browser. What browser are you currently using?

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your advice. It is presently happening since 2 days. Not often. Only once or twice. Then it disappears. Yesterday on two occasions and today. Refreshing makes them disappear. I ran malwarebytes yesterday.  I use chrome browser.

3. Venkatachari M profile image54
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

Just now, I again came across the same problem of seeing share buttons and ads in the midst of text capsule while viewing Tusitala Tom's reply to my comment on his hub "Losing Face - The self created victim". Why it is happening even after running malwarebytes? I am unable to sort it out.

working