jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How long after I delete a Hub will I be allowed to include the information in a

1. Availiasvision profile image83
    Availiasvisionposted 2 years ago

How long after I delete a Hub will I be allowed to include the information in a Kindle Select book?

I am planning on taking some of my hubs down and am going to turn them into Kindle ebooks. Kindle's select program requires that the book is exclusively published. Does the hub stay up as a ghost, or is there any way to get in trouble for this? I know many of you have done it--any advice?

2. The Underholt profile image93
    The Underholtposted 2 years ago

The content you post is yours. If you delete it from Hubpages, it takes 24 - 72 hours to delete from their system entirely. It will not remain a "ghost" longer than that time period.

1. livingelysian profile image85
      livingelysianposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This is a good topic of discussion! Thanks for bringing it up. I am not sure if I will ever need to do this but it is a good reference point for all.

2. Availiasvision profile image83
      Availiasvisionposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

3. bravewarrior profile image92
    bravewarriorposted 2 years ago

When you delete them, go into your Google Analytics account and make sure the URLs have been purged. If not, tell Google to remove them from the search engine. That takes about 24 hours to process if you need to go that route.

I'm not sure it'll be necessary since our subdomains on HP are just that - subdomains, as opposed to a website where you are the owner and show up as such in Whois. I'd check anyway, just to be sure.

working