I am a begginer myself, but I can give you some basic tips of how to acquire followers in the future.
1) Post your Hubs on a regular basis, make them search friendly and high quality in all aspects (add visual content, double check for grammar mistakes, make content actual for our modern society, etc.);
2) Be active! Answer questions on HubPages, participate in different discussions, forums. Respond intuitively, be sociable, friendly and tolerant;
3) Patience is the key. Create Hubs as a hobby or a job you would love, but not for money or fame;
4) Never forget who you are! Your personality should be reflected by your work, express your true opinion, never write about things you aren't sure about;
5) Hubs should be helpful or interesting to read. In that way, you will get more traffic and consequently, gain more followers in the meantime.
Hope my answer was even a bit helpful. Good luck being creative!
by Insurance Menthor7 years ago
As a person who has devloped several sites and works with the web, I am very disappointed in the "Start a new hub format page". Everytime I try to start something on that page it keeps saying something stupid...
by Thomas Byers6 years ago
A lot of people fail to see how important research can be. Below is a list of the most popular niches. Make Money or Save Money* Debt* Insurance* Credit cards* Loans* And many moreSelf...
by Thomas Byers5 years ago
1. Does your Hub Page Title Contain Key Words or Key Word Phrases that people are looking for. 2. Are you using key words in your Hub Page and are you keeping them at 2.5 percent. 3. You need to find key words that are...
by Castlepaloma7 years ago
? No link to followers, on my hub pageHas this Forum cancelled my followers for something I have done wrong?
by JRDurruthy7 years ago
Any of you have experience promoting readership to a HUB page without PPC advertising? Would appreciate any tips out there.
by Mary McShane3 years ago
If you have noticed your traffic decreasing lately on some of your hubs, this Facebook page is copying content from several hubbers and publishing it on their FB page. The Facebook page is called OHealth...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.