jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Will hub-pages ever use wire transfer to pay?

1. clivewilliams profile image83
    clivewilliamsposted 23 months ago

Will hub-pages ever use wire transfer to pay?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 23 months ago

I wouldn't hold my breath while you wait. They've been all-PayPal, all the time for as long as I've been here.

3. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 23 months ago

Clive......You do realize there's a hefty fee to wire money, if you're referring to Western Union, don't you?   If you mean wiring from one bank to your bank account, please understand what that would entail for HP.......I trust it will never happen.   Just imagine the red tape fiasco they may have to deal with.  If they did this for one or a few, they'd have to do it for all.  THOUSANDS of hubbers?   You're dreaming, Clive.  What do you have against PayPal....it's totally convenient.

clivewilliamsposted 23 months agoin reply to this

And what would happen if paypal fail?

2. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 23 months agoin reply to this

Have U run out of unnecessary things to concern URself with? Clive, get a grip amigo!PayPal isn't going to FAIL.If this really worries U, don't ever KEEP any amt over a few bucks in Paypal at a time! U mean the pennies we make here has U worried??

3. WordCrafter09 profile image79
      WordCrafter09posted 23 months agoin reply to this

I'd agree with not keeping much in the PayPal account.  US-to-US pay is super quick (at least from HP); and even if pay comes from another country it doesn't take all that long for it to be converted to US.  Other-co clearing is like many banks.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

Unlikely for two reasons:
    * way more information to have to store on this many users
    * much more risk of financial losses if the wire transfer information is stolen

clivewilliamsposted 23 months agoin reply to this

online security is key. bing ad network and google adsense does it

2. WordCrafter09 profile image79
      WordCrafter09posted 23 months agoin reply to this

PP does have a security key.  Ad Sense doesn't and has the 100.00 minimum.  PP will take tiny payments if a company doesn't have the 50 minimum like HP does.  Ad Sense's minimum trims out the smallest payments.

working