jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When hubber score is below 85 - should I start moving hubs?

1. EZ Swim Fitness profile image82
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 22 months ago

When hubber score is below 85 - should I start moving hubs?

My hubber score is 84 and I fear the many hubs I have here may be better served if I moved them.
    Your thoughts?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 22 months ago

Hubber scores are virtually meaningless,( but if they were important I would say that 84 is perfectly respectable).
    It looks like you need to work on getting more views. You could start by tweeting, pinning and other social sharing.
    I don't know if you comment on the hubs of others, or participate in forums, but this can also bring up your views a bit.
    The new niche site includes health and fitness-- so I would hang around for awhile. Perhaps things will pick up for you.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image79
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

Usually hubs have no impact on hubber score.  To make that go up try posting comments on other hubs, if they still have the leap option do some hub leaping,   On you accout page the is an option to hop some hubs, try not to aggressively follow people-where you follow a bunch of hubbers and hoping they follow you back-this can have a negative impact

4. Giorgi Tchkadua profile image60
    Giorgi Tchkaduaposted 17 months ago

https://realcredit.ge/ Hubber scores are virtually meaningless,( but if they were important I would say that 84 is perfectly respectable).

working