jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What is the laziest way to promote your hub?

1. punkralia profile image37
    punkraliaposted 22 months ago

What is the laziest way to promote your hub?

As a matter of fact, I am not lazy. But I am a believer that a lazy person have innovative solutions to his problems. You can share your lazy approaches you did to promote your hub or any product you have.

2. Annsalo profile image84
    Annsaloposted 22 months ago

My lazy approach is to create simple pictures that are shareable and putting them on pinterest. Works and their sharing/pinning does the work for me.

punkraliaposted 22 months agoin reply to this

superb...I never thought to use pinterest...but your lazy approach bent my mind a bit..how well it is working for you?

Annsaloposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Pinterest provides 20% of my views in this acct and 40% on another of my accounts. So pretty good for minimal effort.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 22 months ago

I belong to a couple of large group boards on Pinterest, each with over 10,000 followers. Pinning something to those boards generates endless repins. If you can find a large group board in your niche, and become a pinner on it, a few clicks can bring in tons of traffic immediately, and steady traffic after that.

I also like adding recipe hubs to Yummly, which brings steady traffic.

punkraliaposted 22 months agoin reply to this

awesome..I heard of yummly before and since my niche doesn't fit it, so never used it, but  I wonder if its valuable only to the recipe niches?

Annsaloposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I must be lacking in the pinterest dept. I did not know these boards existed. I thought you could only pin on your own boards. Guess I need to go take a look.

working