jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

where did you get your pictures from?

1. onlinemakecash profile image55
    onlinemakecashposted 7 years ago

Hey there, i was wondering where did you guys get your picture from? Does it infringe copyright?

2. H.C Porter profile image78
    H.C Porterposted 7 years ago

90% of the pictures I use on my articles are pictures I have taken-or drawn myself (so I own them-no copyright issues there) The others I have gotten off of sites that alow people to download the pictures for free (as long as you dont want them at full quality-if you do you have to buy them)
    just google 'stock images' or 'free stock photos'

1. onlinemakecash profile image55
      onlinemakecashposted 7 years agoin reply to this

i see, is there any favorite site which you go to?

1. ninjacraze profile image63
        ninjacrazeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

For free photos .photoxpress.com

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just make sure they DO allow you to download photos for free. Most stock photo sites expect you to pay for them:  you can see a low-res version, but it's not provided so you can download it:  it's only so you can choose which photo you want!

Think of it like this:  if you were on Constant Content selling articles and provided the first two paragraphs as a sample, you'd be really pissed off if someone used those two paras without paying for them.  So don't do the same thing to photographers, who are creative artists just like us.

I use the Advanced Search on Flickr.com to find photos that are Creative Commons licensed, then credit the photographer with a hyperlin to their photostream.

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

What H.C. said.

4. H.C Porter profile image78

yes- but i cant give you the links in the forums (i dont think-not too sure about the rules on that)

5. H.C Porter profile image78

that one is good

working