jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Did anyone of you read the novel "Love, Rosie" by Cecelia Ahern?

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
    Venkatachari Mposted 18 months ago

Did anyone of you read the novel "Love, Rosie" by Cecelia Ahern?

I recently completed this book which is simply so wonderful and entertaining. It is written in a new style I never came across. The entire story is told through text messages, emails, and chat room gossips. Presently I have picked up another book of her "How to fall in Love".

2. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 18 months ago

Yes, I've read all of her books. You may not enjoy most of her other works if you don't enjoy whimsy and fantasy. Actually Love, Rosie was my least favorite and The Gift is my favorite. They are all good and all very readable.
    I have to change what I said. I haven't read PS I Love You. I saw the movie and enjoyed it very much. That's what made me go looking for the book in the library and what led me to all her other books. I made the decision not to read that one because I had enjoyed the movie and didn't want to have to relegate it to just another Hollywood screw up. So I've read almost all her books.

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for providing your thoughts on all of her works. Love, Rosie was my first book of her and it was written in a very great style and I am really happy to have read it.  I am going to read her other books also in due course. I started 2nd book

2. profile image0
      Cissy1946posted 18 months agoin reply to this

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Don't forget to read The Gift. She's interesting to read about too. Do you know the website Fantastic Fiction? It's great, try it
      https://www.fantasticfiction.com/

3. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Sure. I will read it. And, I will look at the website proposed by you to enjoy more fiction reads. Thanks for the suggestion.

working