Is anyone interested in how to make things, properly?

1. profile image61
    Fixaballposted 17 months ago

Is anyone interested in how to make things, properly?

Is it worth sharing, making knowledge?

2. Au fait profile image94
    Au faitposted 17 months ago

Perhaps you should expand on your question, as at this point it is unclear exactly what you are talking about.  What "things" are you talking about making "properly?"  Wrenches, cars, pharmaceuticals, shirts, gardens, macaroni and cheese, babies . . .

What makes you think you are the only person who knows how to "make these mystery things properly?"  And what exactly does properly mean?

Sadly, most people are not mind readers.  Even those who imagine themselves to be such really aren't very accurate most of the time.  What they think of as mind-reading is really just making assumptions based on whatever bit of knowledge they have (usually they don't even have that).  So to get responses, I highly recommend you elaborate considerably more on what is currently a mystery question so that people will understand what your question is, and exactly what you are talking about.  smile

1. profile image61
      Fixaballposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your experienced answer and I'm glad you took the time on it. The reason why I asked broad was to open a discussion on 'design and make' which transcends specificity and interest can be more organic. I realise this is very ambitious!

working