jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I resolve DUPLICATE... i just wrote a new poem after posting ...it said d

1. abbaelijah profile image74
    abbaelijahposted 17 months ago

How do I resolve DUPLICATE...
    i just wrote a new poem after posting ...it said duplicate...

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13283020_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 17 months ago

Search online (Google) for a plagiarism checker. Copy and paste your poem into the checker and run it. You should be able to pinpoint where the duplicate is located and then delete it from that site if you have access to it.

abbaelijahposted 17 months agoin reply to this

thanks !
      i will appreciate if you know any good plagiarism checker software or site to recommend

3. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 17 months ago

It is likely you have a line or two, which even if you do from memory, may be found on the net. Again, you may use a perfectly legal quote which, if on the net, they will reject it.

You can change the quote significantly or remove it. If you change it, then give credit to the author and say that you have paraphrased  that part.

Perhaps it is better to ask what the real problem is. Are you using quotes? If its only the poem, then a line or sentence may be inadvertently on the net. Easily done as you are a religious man.

I know so many stuff in my head from being a keen christian in my youth. But yes, this days they can be found on the net, and this might be where your trouble lies. Much Love.

abbaelijahposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thanks !

working