jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are the possible topics for the research paper in epilepsy?

1. Nohj Nayrb profile image61
    Nohj Nayrbposted 13 months ago

What are the possible topics for the research paper in epilepsy?

epilepsy

2. LiliMarlene profile image88
    LiliMarleneposted 13 months ago

What? Are you serious? If you want to write about epilepsy, or generally such a special and serious topic, you first of all should have a basic knowledge yourself and by this know about where to find professional articles, essays, books, films, videos, reports, documentaries with topics you can write about. If not, I find it more than irresponsible to write about it.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 13 months ago

If you are looking to write about it here. Look in the search first. This topic is covered a lot. If you don't already know enough about epilepsy, I'd pick or find a topic you know about and can find research to add. My son has epilepsy it is very scary and needs serious consideration and very accurate research.  Hope find something you have a passion for, I find it's easier to write on topics your interested in and that don't have a lot out there already.

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 13 months ago

* The relationship between epilepsy and migraines, though I have a general hub about this; if you have epilepsy, you're much more likely to have migraines
    * The rate of undiagnosed grand petit seizures and parents or even medical professionals diagnosing it as ADD or another problem before it is properly diagnosed, though grand mal seizures are pretty obvious
    * The number of people who have epilepsy improve over time versus those who see it get worse, and the factors tied to that change

1. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 13 months agoin reply to this

Hi Tamara. I am not sure why you think it gets better. My son and multiple friends have different forms of epilepsy and none have gotten better, but the meds and food changes help. Most that See get worse and just in the last year 10 have died.

working