jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible to earn through Q&A posts??

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image74
    Nimesh De Silvaposted 12 months ago

Is it possible to earn through Q&A posts??

I'm returning to HubPages after a long break and is there a reduction of actual hubs and increase in Q&A posts for some reason? And if that is the case, do Q&A posts earn based on views they get?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 months ago

I am not absolutely certain, but I think one can earn a small amount from these Q&A posts. They do have adverts on them, and so I would hope they are linked to everyone's account.

This is a very honest sort of establishment, so I'd be surprised if the poster wasn't earning some from Q&A. That all said, it's not the way to go if you want to make money. These Q&A things on hubpages are not going to be ranked very high in search engines because the biggest part of the questions are absolute crap. I mean, total nonsensical bull manure.

It's a bad strategy to think you're going to make much of anything if anything at all from questions.

1. Victoria Lynn profile image91
      Victoria Lynnposted 12 months agoin reply to this

I do remember years ago about the Q&A posts generating income but don't know how it works or how much can be earned.You're funny with your comment:  the biggest part of the questions are absolute crap. I mean, total nonsensical bull manure. LOL!

2. Nimesh De Silva profile image74
      Nimesh De Silvaposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Thank you. I am not looking to go about earning from Q&A posts. I know they don't rank at all.
      Thank you for your opinion.

working