jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How could I know that the article is published?

1. profile image59
    Shobanasanjuposted 10 months ago

How could I know that the article is published?

2. tomsmithnow profile image85
    tomsmithnowposted 10 months ago

Well, after you write your article, and hit the publish button at the top, it is considered published. Anyone on HubPages would be able to view it, but if you mean when will it be featured, that is up to HubPages whether they decide to feature it or not and once featured, that is where someone from the outside could possibly stumble upon it by a google search or search engines. Hope this helps.

1. profile image59
      Shobanasanjuposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for the answer sir.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 10 months ago

do mean how you publish your article here. or if the article you are trying to publish here is already published somewhere else? If you write an original aricle and hit publish then you wait to se if it be featured. the symbol beside your article will show you if its been edited and moved or featured on a speciality site. You profile shows where each article is found. Now if your having trouble getting your topic published and they tell you its a duplicate then it can be found somewhere else and that is not allowed. It is published as soon as you hit the publish button, then editors review it for quality. I hope this helps.

1. profile image59
      Shobanasanjuposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much sir. This is my first hub. That's why I asked this question.

working