Is anyone else depressed because of the end of summer?

1. profile image56
    Nuria Serraposted 6 months ago

Is anyone else depressed because of the end of summer?

Oh my goodness, sun, beach, hot boys... Where have all those things gone? Now I feel like I¡m only me and my text books. Now a days I'm at 2 of Bach and school routine is gonna be hard but I only feel like swimming in the pool.
    And well I'm totally new in this area so if can anyone explain what is about ''hub pages'' I would be really thankful.

2. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 6 months ago

Basically, Hubpages is a site for people interested in writing and for people interested in reading what others write. Some members make money by writing for the site.

Now to your first question. Oh child, when there are so many tragedies all over the world, so many hurting people, and such sad circumstances in so many lives being depressed because the season is changing is, well, childish. Please do not misunderstand, I am not at all trying to be mean.

What I hope is that you will stop and think. Please become thankful that you are in such a time and place that you are able to move forward in life, to grow up without the troubles and terrors of so many other people who have no choice but to find a way to survive.   

You have such opportunity at your fingertips to grow into a productive adult who could make a difference in the lives of others in some way.  Be a leader among your peers, ditch the selfishness of our culture and make something of your opportunities.