jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Does anyone else want to flag this?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

Don't you hate it when someone copies and pastes a 10 page Wikipedia article?

<snipped link>

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Moderated the hub.  But for the record, multiple flags don't do anything more than one flag, other than let me know how strongly the community feels.

2. thranax profile image27
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I Flagged it, it's so sad how some people just copy and paste things like that exactly how its written! Honestly, that's just pathetic!

~thranax~

3. Misha profile image72
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I actually thought the number of flags defines a place in the moderation queue. Was I wrong Maddie?

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I thought at least 2 or 3 ensured the Hub would be looked at, but I could be wrong. smile

A hub will be looked at, even with only 1 flag.  Misha's right that more than one moves it closer to the top of the queue, but considering I keep the queue pretty clear at all times, it doesn't make a difference of more than a few minutes at most.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Maddie's a Moderating Rawk Stahr! (say it out loud, makes more sense.)

Charlotte:

Dig the new profile pic.  I'm debating a new one myself.  Perhaps from my Caribbean cruise, or recent performance in Vagina Monologues?

5. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I dunno, I think a silly face profile pic is in order.. I'll post mine if you post yours!

Oh, the possibilities.  Funny face pictures I have aplenty, but I'm not sure they're entirely suited for a HubPages profile picture.

Now, if it were just hubbers looking at my profile, that would be one thing.  You all know to take me with a grain of salt.  But would you, as a visitor who happened upon me from a search engine, take the information my hubs seriously if I had that pic on 'em?

6. Misha profile image72
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Dying to see both - and thank for the clarification Maddie smile

working