How many featured articles do you have and how do you think this has affected yo

1. fer-nie profile image92
    fer-nieposted 4 months ago

How many featured articles do you have and how do you think this has affected your traffic?

2. Mary Florence profile image52
    Mary Florenceposted 4 months ago

Hi. I have 17 featured articles and they get traffic at first as soon as I publish them, then the traffic goes down to zero. It's like a hot fresh cake phenomenon.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 4 months ago

I have about 700 hubs. As the number of hubs went up, traffic numbers also went up.
    I agree with the other poster than you get an initial surge in views when you first post. The solution is to start sharing the links on social media as views drop off. Another option is to refresh the content by editing it, altering images or otherwise updating it a few months after posting. Now it gets reviewed again and shows up again in other feeds.
    I've also noticed Pareto's Law - 20% of my Hubs get 80% of the traffic. By altering titles and focus so that similar hubs show up in the "related" articles feed for those hubs, those hubs get more click through traffic from my top ones.

working