jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much views did you old hubbers receive at the start during your first 10 art

1. Syedtayyab profile image84
    Syedtayyabposted 6 months ago

How much views did you old hubbers receive at the start during your first 10 articles ?

I haven't been getting significant views so I was curious as to what other people experienced during their first days of writing articles.

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 6 months ago

It took weeks to get the first 1000 views.

3. RJ Schwartz profile image92
    RJ Schwartzposted 6 months ago

One thing that helped me was to branch out my subject matter - I found that having articles listed in multiple categories helped build an audience - also make friends with people and get followers

4. Rochelle Frank profile image93
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 months ago

I started almost 10 years ago, (with low expectations) so I really don't remember how many views I got. Seems to me that my low expectations were met and I think it was about a year and a half before I got any money. 
    Right now I'm doing pretty good. Don't spend much time writing any more, but the passive income is pretty nice-- I'm actually amazed.  This isn't for those who expect to get rich quick but the long term benefits can be surprisingly good.  Patience and persistence pays off.

5. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 5 months ago

My first articles were not very good (came from a document writing background), so they did not garner many views at all. I was around 1 - 10 views a day until I found my niche.

working