jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Help getting this moved to HowTheyPlay

1. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 8 weeks ago

Hello folks,

One of my article https://hubpages.com/sports/How-to-Play … ners-Guide has been moved to the editor's queue. I don't know when this will be edited.

I have made many changes and updated it. But I'd like to to get your opinion on how can I improve this.

Thank you all.

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

That's a damn good hub smile

As someone who hasn't a clue about cricket, it's about time someone wrote a guide for dummies. Great idea.

Don't edit it at all if it is in the editor's queue. Just wait. Sometimes they can take a couple of weeks. You may be asked to remove those bullet points next to the sub-titles - they offset the title and look a bit weird.

kannanwritesposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Bev, good to hear that from you.

I have as much as seven hubs in the editor's queue from more than three months. I believe with the new editors they will get to the queue sooner.

Thanks for your opinion.

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 8 weeks ago

I have no idea how to play this game since I am from a football country (Brazil). The hub tells me what I need to get together, but it was not until the bottom that I found a short section on how to play your first cricket game. If this were my hub, I would rearrange it (and rewrite that section a little bit) so that it would seem worth my time to get all of this stuff together and play a game.
    Interesting material, and well written.

edit: I just read your basic introduction to cricket. Maybe you can just retitle this article so that it reflects what materials you need to go out and buy, not that it is "How to play cricket".

kannanwritesposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks for your valuable opinion.